Dining Room Dress Requirements
Most evenings we have a Cruise Casual dress code but there are those Cruise Elegant evenings one or two nights throughout the voyage where guests will have the opportunity to showcase their more elegant attire.
For those who want casual attire for dinner time, the Lido Restaurant is open nightly and has a more relaxed theme. However, shirts and footwear (including flip-flops) must be worn at all times.
Main Dining Room(s)
Following is the dress code in the Main Dining Room(s) for both men and women and pertains to children as well:
Cruise Casual Dress Code
- Men: sport slacks, khakis, Jeans (no cut-offs), dress shorts (long), collared sport shirts
- Women: casual dresses, casual skirts or pants and blouses/tops, summer dresses, Capri pants, dress shorts, Jeans (no cut-offs)
- Not permitted for both men and women: cut-off Jeans, men’s sleeveless shirts, gym or basketball shorts, baseball hats, flip-flops and bathing suit attire
Cruise Elegant Dress Code
- Men: dress slacks, dress shirts, and we also suggest a sport coat; men may also wish to wear a suit and tie or tuxedo
- Women: Cocktail dresses, pantsuits, elegant skirts and blouses; ladies may also wish to wear an evening gown
- Not permitted for both men and women: Jeans, men’s sleeveless shirts, shorts, t-shirts, sportswear, baseball hats, flip-flops and bathing suit attire
Cruise Elegant Evenings
The length of the cruise determines the number of Cruise Elegant evenings in the Dining Room. The first Cruise Elegant evening is scheduled for the 2nd or 3rd day of the cruise; the second Cruise Elegant evening is scheduled for the 2nd or 3rd day prior to the end of the cruise, schedules permitting.
- 1-day cruise: none
- 2-day to 5-day cruise: one Cruise Elegant evening
- 6-day or longer cruise: two Cruise Elegant evenings
For a question unrelated to this article Click Here